Awning maintenance is vital to preserving your investment. Keeping up with a regular cleaning schedule can add years to your awnings.
Many people feel it not important or unnecessary, although most awning manufacturers require regular cleaning maintenance in their warranties. We hear a lot of excuses:
"I hosed it off last year. It should be good for a while."
"It just rained this week, so they look pretty clean."
"It’s just not in the budget."
If only it were that easy. A simple rinse, whether by a hose or Mother Nature, can’t remove all the dirt and build upon your awnings caused by everyday pollution. In reality, because of the condition of our environment, rainwater can have an acidic effect on the fabric, trapping the dirt and grime, and eating away at the threads holding your awnings together. Replacing an awning will cost much more than what you would pay for an entire year of service with us. This amount of savings can fit into anyone’s budget.
Grimes Professional Dirt Busters' awning cleaning services include:
- Soaping & Brushing on top of all awnings
- Heavy rinsing
- Rinsing sidewalk after service
- Brushing of undersides (NOTE: This will only be performed if there are no obstructions, such as grates, electronic equipment, lighting fixtures, or bird repellant devices.)
- Squeegee of windows upon request only.
For an extra charge:
- Soaping & Brushing of underside
- Application of Protectant Coating (NOTE: New awnings come with the coating already applied. However, it does wear off over time. Fabric manufacturers recommend re-application about every 2 years.)
- Complete window cleaning
New Orleans, Slidell, Metairie, Covington, Mandeville, Gretna, Kenner, Folsom, Lacombe, Harvey, Robert, Marrero, Madisonville, Westwego, Chalmette, Saint Benedict, Arabi, Bush, Abita Springs, Bogalusa